We’ve got a week until Thanksgiving, and my pants are already worried. Yes, I said pants. No matter how you’re celebrating, in person or via Zoom, there will be a time where you and your loved ones gather around the table (and tablet) to eat. And you know who is going to have the perfect thing to say? You are! Because you’re about to dive into a list of 10 crowd pleasing toasts for Thanksgiving 2020.
• Here’s to staying positive and testing negative.
• Here’s to friends and family who know us well, but love us just the same.
• Let us drink to bread, for without bread, there would be no toast.
• I would rather be with the people in this room than with the finest people I know! Cheers to Family!
• Here's to those who wish us well, and those who don't can go to hell.
- This is a classic toast from an episode of Seinfeld.
• Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends!
- Believe it or not, this is not just a Fall Out Boy song.
• May our children have wealthy parents!
• May we always get what we want, but never what we deserve.
• To 2020. It was not the best of times, but only the worst of times.
• When it comes to 2020, I want to look back and say,
I did the best I could while I was stuck in this place,
had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place,
baked as much bread as I could while I was stuck in this place,
Took as many naps as I could while I was stuck in this place!
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have to teach their older relatives how to video chat for the first time. I hope all of you are staying safe and healthy. Try not to get too overwhelmed with the holiday prep and pressures. See ya next week!
the Little blog.
the Little blog is a place where anything could happen.